Over the years, the Durham School of the Arts Foundation has succeeded in raising $200,000 from the generous contributions of parents, guardians, alumni, friends, local businesses and others. We recently completed the "Save Our Steinways" project which allowed us to renovate one of DSA’s Steinway concert grand pianos. The Foundation also provided support in other areas, such as:
- Scholarships for students to attend high quality summer camps in the arts
- Computers for the photo classes to work with digital photography
- The purchase of string instruments for the music department
- Funding needed supplies for the art department
- Initiating the Teasley piano care fund to ensure high quality piano performances
In previous years, the generous support of our donors has enabled the Foundation to make a number of improvements to the school, including:
Please help support our mission with a tax-deductible donation.